This week on the podcast, we’re bringing you a special series of recordings from the United States Studies Centre’s inaugural Sydney International Strategy Forum. These will each share one of the four panel discussions from the day. This episode is the “How far will US-China confrontation go?” panel featuring:
- Michele Flournoy – Co-Founder of West Exec Advisors and former US Under Secretary of Defence
- Admiral Phil Davidson – Former commander of US Indo-Pacific Command
- Dr Evan Medeiros, Professor and Penner family chair in Asia Studies in the School of Foreign Service at Georgetown University and
- The Honourable Kim Beazley, former Australian Ambassador to the United States.
- Moderated by Dr Michael Green, CEO of the United States Studies Centre
Dr Evan Medeiros’ book mentioned in podcast, Cold Rivals: The New Era of US-China Strategic Competition, is available here.
Produced by: Elliott Brennan