Institutional gridlock, income inequality, and same-sex marriage were among the topics discussed at the "Why Leaders Can't Lead" conference on leadership hosted by the US Studies Centre.
Top political science scholars from the US and Australia met in Sydney to explore a range of subjects.
- Kenneth A. Shepsle, Harvard University
- Keith Dowding, Australian National University
- Dennis Altman, La Trobe University
- D. Sunshine Hillygus, Duke University
- Bruce Western, Harvard University
- Gary M. Segura, Stanford University
- E. Scott Adler, University of Colorado
- Ariadne Vromen, University of Sydney
- Simon Jackman, Stanford University
- Margaret Levi, US Studies Centre
- David Smith, US Studies Centre
- Shawn Treier, US Studies Centre