It's been 100 action packed days of the Trump presidency. After a slew of campaign promises, how much has been delivered—and what can be gleaned in terms of future foreign and domestic policy? Listen to a panel of experts as they weigh in on everything from the mother of all bombs to the biggest tax cut in history.
This was a US Studies Centre event co-presented with ABC News and RN and moderated by USSC research associate and ABC presenter John Barron.
- Valerie Hudson, Professor and George H.W. Bush Chair in the Bush School of Government and Public Service at Texas A&M University
- Adam Creighton, economics correspondent, The Australian
- Barbara Heineback, former press officer to Rosalyn Carter, US political commentator
- Sara James, NBC Australasia correspondent
- Damien Cave, Australian bureau chief, The New York Times