Scope of fellowship
A typical scope of the fellowship includes:
- Advise the Centre on developments regarding your area of focus and offer an assessment of recent developments
- Support the CEO and research directors with the strategic direction of the Centre’s research and advocacy initiatives (e.g. securing relevant appointments as part of research and advocacy initiatives)
- Contribute analysis articles (op-eds and/or “longer-form” essays and commentary), badged with your Centre affiliation; timing and content to be agreed by you and your supervisor
- Conduct media interviews, speak on panels or publish pieces in other news outlets, as agreed between yourself and your supervisor
- Inform the Centre’s media team when you have media appearances scheduled or op-eds/commentary due to be published, so as to help the Centre promote and track this output.
The Centre may offer a stipend, research support, and connect fellows with its research, editorial, and design teams for work produced during the fellowship program. The stipend is commensurate with experience. Fellows are generally mid-to-late career professionals with demonstrated expertise and commitment to the Centre’s mission and principles.