The following criteria are required for selection to the LA Placement Program:
- Applicants currently enrolled in a University of Sydney Business School undergraduate degree (including combined degrees administered by the Business School) with at least 96 credit points of study are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have a minimum Credit (65%) average.
- Applicants must demonstrate a potential to be an outstanding ambassador of the University of Sydney and the United States Studies Centre, evidenced by their personal and academic qualities.
- Cultural awareness and understanding, as well as a specific interest in the United States of America, are desirable.
- For University of Sydney students, prior completion of a US Studies Centre unit is highly regarded.
- Applicants must have a current passport and be eligible for a US visa.
Please note: the program is open to international students; however students should refer to the U.S. Embassy to clarify specific visa requirements before applying.