The following criteria are required for selection to the Los Angeles Field School:
- Postgraduate students currently enrolled in the University of Sydney in any postgraduate program in any faculty (local or international)
- Applicants must have a minimum Credit (65%) average. If you have just started your postgraduate degree, please refer to your undergraduate average
- Applicants must demonstrate a potential to be an outstanding ambassador of the University of Sydney and the United States Studies Centre evidenced by their personal and academic qualities
- Cultural awareness and understanding, as well as a specific interest in the United States of America, are desirable
- Prior completion of a US Studies Centre unit is highly regarded
- Applicants must have a current passport and be eligible for a US visa. Your passport must be valid until September 2018. If it is not, please renew this ASAP.
Please note: the program is open to international students; however students should refer to the Embassy of the United States to clarify specific visa requirements before applying.