To be eligible for the program, you must:
- Be a current University of Sydney or University of New South Wales undergraduate or postgraduate student. This includes all degrees and all majors.
- Have a minimum credit (65%) average.
- Have 48 credit points by the end of semester 1, 2019. If you are a postgraduate student, please also include your undergraduate transcript in your application.
- Have room in your degree to complete USSC3701: US Study Tour for Career Readiness or the postgraduate equivalent.
The following will be considered desirable:
- Cultural awareness and understanding, as well as specific interest in the United States.
- Prior completion of US Studies Centre undergraduate or postgraduate unit.